So I don’t have a real blog post today. I’m so close to finishing my sockapalooza socks, and I don’t really want to post until I have FO pics. I’m kinda pissed off at myself about that, because I probably could have finished them yesterday, but instead fell alseep on the couch after dinner and ended up going to bed at 10 pm on a Saturday night. I’m quite the party girl, no?
So instead, today I give you one of those fun space/time waster things that I hardly ever do.
Freshly swiped from Nicole’s blog, I present the Scattergories game. Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things-nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same first initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Okay, here goes.
Your name: Leigh
1. Famous singer/band: Lyle Lovett
2. Four letter word: lace
3. Street: Lori Lane
4. Color: Lavender
5. Vehicle: Land Rover
6. Things in a souvenir shop: Lavatories
7. Boy name: Lloyd
8. Girl name: Laura
9. Movie title: Love, actually
10. Drink: Lemonade
11. Occupation: Lollipop licker (quality control at the Tootsie Roll factory—it could happen!)
12. Celebrity: Liberace
13. Magazine: Life
14. U.S. City: Lansing
15. Pro sport team: Los Angeles Lakers
16. Reason for being late to work: Lost my lunch (take that however you wish)
17. Something you throw away: Leftover lasagna
18. Something you shout: LOWER THE PORTCULLIS!
19. Cartoon character: Linus van Pelt (my fav Peanut ever)
Dude, I so rocked that.
Hopefully, I’ll have some pretty socks to show tomorrow. Until then!